Thursday, November 19, 2009

EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!!

Today has became a great day! I was looking online at my school stuff and seeing when I need to pay for my David Archuleta tickets!! But I was shocked when I could not see that I had to pay for them.  So I went searching around!  I saw a financial aid button at the bottom of the page and even though I knew it was for my old scholarship I clicked on it anyways.  As I was looking I saw 2009 quarterly scholarship...... WHAT!!! I drove straight down to the financial aid office and asked them about it.  He said that they had left over funds and were looking through people who qualified and I qualifided!!!!! he said I could go pick up my money right then so I did.   Well have taking $40 out of my scholarship money for the concert I had....... $260 left!! I could not believe it! This semester has been pretty hard for me because I wasnt able to make enough money over the break to pay for everything and after praying and worrying about money my prayers were answered...... not when I wanted but I know they were answered!  Now I just have to refrain myself from spending it!
Well it's been a long time since I have wrote anything on here so I'll catch everyone up!  Its my 4th semester here and I should have only 3 left in Rexburg and then one doing student teaching in hopefully Arizona! The school places you but you can request a state!  This semester has been really fun!  I am living with Kensey and also 4 other brand new freshman..... Its actually been fun being the oldest and these girls are great!! I'm taking a meal management class right now and for our midterm we had to make a dinner for some guests so I had to plan everything down to the minute, decide what the theme was, what to cook, and who to invite.  I had all my roommates and FHE brothers come over for a rugby tailgate party! It was really fun! We didnt watch a game afterwards but we watched Forever Strong.  Thats why it was rugby themed!! It turned out great! And it was really fun for me to get everything ready for it!  All my other classes are good I'm taking Education Psycology, Meal Management, Money Management, Home and Family Management, and Family History!  They are all very interesting classes!  Me and Kensey are taking the same Family History class and thats been fun to have her in there.  And the family history research is really interesting to me!  I am still doing Polynesian dancing and enjoying all the activities we do.  Besides those I really dont do much! 
In just a few days I will be on a plane home for Thanksgiving!  I didnt go home last year but this year (thanks to Brandon!!) I am coming home!  One of my old roommates is coming back with me and I'm looking forward to showing her around AZ! After spending a week at home in the WARM weather I will have to come back to Idaho where it is very cold! But I will only be back here for a few weeks until the semester is over and then its back to Arizona to find a job!!
I don't have any pictures but I'll take some soon so I can post them on here!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

Sounds like an exciting time for you!

Tony&Whit said...

I'm so jealous you get to see David!!!!!! I love him!!!! do you have his Christmas cd yet?? it's amazing!!!! I want to see you...maybe over Thanksgiving or Christmas break!!!! miss you girl!