Ok so i am here!!! i dont know my roommate yet and only one girl from my appartment is here and she seems nice i only talked to her a little bit. but mom and dad left today and they bought me alot of stuff for my room and it looks pretty nice!! one of my cousins is in the apartment next door and she will be in my RS because there are two differnt ones in my ward. but tomorrow i will talk more about my ward after i go to church. but i went to a get together tonight. My cousin Nick's apartment is very social and called everyone in the ward and said we were gonna get together and talk and meet everyone before church tomorrow. it was fun i meet alot of people and know a few faces now!! well i told you guys i would take pictures of my room so here they are and my front room too!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
New Room
Posted by
Alena
at
7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I remember those "beginning collage jitters"...they will go away fast and you'll be lovin it in no time!! Wahoo!:)
Oh MY GOSH!!! you have asuch a cute appartment!! you will have so much fun with your cousin and sounds like your ward will be great!!!! i hope you love it and it is all you ever dreamed of!
Oh MY GOSH!!! you have asuch a cute appartment!! you will have so much fun with your cousin and sounds like your ward will be great!!!! i hope you love it and it is all you ever dreamed of!
~love eliza
I stayed in those apartments when I went for EFY I remember them!! Call me anytime!!
How exciting alena!yahoo you finally made it! hope you have a fun time:) call whenever and let me know how its going! love ya<
Yea!! so glad you made it and are getting settled and jumping in with both feet...you'll be so glad you did. Can't wait to hear about all your fun times!!!
I love that you took pics of your door. I have pictures of my apartment door at my first place too! I am so excited for you. We should have the backpack soon. I will probably just send it up with your family in May... I think it's around $30. I love your place!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.
Cute pictures of your dorm! i miss you already!
Cute pictures of your dorm! i miss you already!
Post a Comment