Monday, April 7, 2008

Going Away Party



It started out by talking to Scott at church and saying we need to have a wii party before i leave and then it turned into my going away party! it was so much fun i invited some of my friends and ate hamburgers and ice cream then played the wii. it was a great night!!!!

3 comments:

Papa Kane said...

I love it! Alena you are the cutest. We will miss you so much.

Anonymous said...

WHy is it that scott and I are always the first to comment on everyones blogs. We need to get a life! It was a great party. I felt like a kid again!

N Godown said...

We had a great time!! I felt like I was in H.S. again. Alena we are SOOO going to miss you! I'll have to post the pics I took with my camera. Too cute!