Monday, October 15, 2007

Senior Pictures

Ok so i took my senior pictures on friday and she sent two of them to me to give me a preview. i think they look pretty cute hopefully the other ones look even better.


7 comments:

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

cute!! I like 'em... is that a place to take our family pics?

AudyCamp said...

Gorgeous...kristal told me how pretty you looked!

Alena said...

no we will take our family pictures up here that was in gilbert. and thanks audra, kristal was great thanks for helping me contact her and everything!!

N Godown said...

way CUTE! I showed the picture to Drake and asked him who is was...he said Aweeya! It was funny!

Brynn said...

Alena,
This is your cousin Brynn - Aunt Karen's daughter. You look so cute! I haven't seen you in forever. I hope you can get into BYU, or are you already in? You can see who I am at bcnaegle.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this one! you guys look adorable! i miss you girlies! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! Alena wow you are so photogenic! You have to give me one when you get them in ok
! Love ya lots! -Amanda